Ateji-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper.

3 posters

Go down

"usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper. Empty "usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper.

Post by archangel Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:04 pm

"usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper. Llllll10
"usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper. Trhrth10"usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper. Cussin10
archangel
archangel

Back to top Go down

"usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper. Empty Re: "usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper.

Post by Kyle Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Ivan we need justice on this! XD
Kyle
Kyle
Admin
Admin

https://atejiscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper. Empty Re: "usher" and his best friend "virosek" calling me names for not selling a chaotic raiper.

Post by Owner Ivan Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Fair enough, 24 hour mute on them both

Owner Ivan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down